We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who want to join our enthusiastic team of techies.
If you have skills in testing, data analytics or software development we’d like to hear from you. We have a range of roles from test analysts to software development that come available as our business continues to grow its customer base and develop new innovative test solutions.
If there are no positions listed below you can follow us on social media to keep updated on positions as they come available. You’re also welcome to send us your CV with a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll store it for future reference.
This is a technical telecoms testing role that requires a dynamic, motivated and experienced Technical Manager to lead our team of Data Analysts. You will be providing internal and external client facing leadership in manual and automated testing with our bespoke Test Call Generation system to validate telecom network services for quality and accuracy.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the manual and automated test strategies through efficient management of resources. With overall accountability for the service you will be responsible for establishing SLA’s and defining KPI’s to maximise the quality and speed of service for the client.
Things we would consider essential for the role:
- Proven track record in Technical Management roles
- Solid background in line management and team leadership across multiple work streams/projects
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Proven ability to set-up and lead new projects/test programs through to completion
- Proven ability to communicate clearly the project status and results to a large customer audience, including key stakeholders, both written and verbally
- Ability to prioritise and handle changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- IT or related subject degree or technical certification
- Proven experience of Transact-SQL and MS SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including complex formulas and pivot tables
- Full UK Driving License and desire to travel to customer offices within the UK and abroad
Things we would consider beneficial for the role:
- A good understanding of telecom network technology such as 4G/LTE, VoLTE and VoIP
- Software development experience especially with .NET (C++/CLI and C#)
- The ability to write and maintain UNIX or Windows (e.g. Powershell) scripts
- Project Management qualification
By joining us you will have the chance to work on some exciting new technologies and future automated testing projects for some of the largest telecom brands in the world.
We offer a competitive benefits package, training and career progression. To apply send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com by the 26th March 2018
As a Data Analyst you will be supporting our telecom testing operations by analysing and interpreting data from our automated Test Call Generation/Event system.
You will be responsible for supporting our client manage services through utilising our automated test system and providing manual tests to validate telecom network services. You will analyse the data test results, generate reports and communicate the findings to key internal and external stakeholders.
You will be joining a fast paced and highly motivated team so you will need to be confident working with colleagues and also on individually assigned projects.
Things we consider critical for the role:
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret data and effectively deliver accurate results
- Familiar with testing methodologies and database tools such as Bugzilla and SQL
- Excellent problem solving skill to resolve technical issues
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulas and pivot tables
- The ability to prioritise and define data trends to produce accurate reports
- Proven ability to comply with project specifications whilst working to SLA time-frames
- The desire to work through problems and learn new technologies
- A good understanding of mobile and fixed-line telecom products and services
- Available to travel to customer sites to build client relationships within the UK and abroad
By joining us you will have the chance to work on some exciting new technologies and future testing projects for some of the largest telecom brands in the world.
We offer a competitive benefits package, training and career progression.
Since 2005 BluGem Communications has been providing revenue assurance and customer experience services to some of the largest mobile and fixed-line Communication Service Providers in the world. Our TÜV SÜD BABT/Ofcom attested solutions use manual and automated Test Call/Event Generation systems to verify telco network services and support telecom regulation.
To apply send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org