Our system automates subscriber mobile app usage
The challenge for telcos is how to validate whether the Data usage is from zero-rated apps, chargeable apps, or traditional web browsing usage in consideration of in-bundle/out-of-bundle allowances and the final bill charges.
Our latest innovative Data test feature provides a complete solution for telcos to test and validate app Data accuracy, including reconciliation for zero-rated promotions and chargeable apps. Our system automates subscriber app usage sessions such as Video, Music, Social and Chat to provide independent byte accurate Data session measurements, supporting individual apps and aggregated Data totals.
- Android and iOS handsets supported
- Test any application for iPhone and Android, including subscription apps
- Fully automated for Android app testing including video and music streaming
- Measure subscriber usage to improve accuracy and achieve scalable test volumes
- Full CDR reconciliation and rating with byte accurate app analytics
- Available in all BluGem automated roaming test locations
Our dynamic KPI reports display the Data results in granular detail, which is configurable to support any bespoke customer KPI requirements. These might include Data accuracy measured in priority for each social, chat or streaming group tested e.g. Video = 98.45%, Music = 99.95%, Social = 99.24%, Chat = 97.80% etc. and then further defined on a per app basis e.g. YouTube = 98.40%, Spotify = 99.15%, Facebook = 98.85%, WhatsApp = 97.30% etc, with options to cover both domestic and roaming Data app measurement results.